Contact Centre Programs
What is the model for customer service excellence?
Today customer satisfaction is expected, therefore
it is nothing extraordinary. Learn to interpret
customer perceptions and manage customer expectations.
Increase your service responsiveness by applying
proven techniques that build customer loyalty,
create customer retention and promote long term
client relationships. In this one-day interactive
workshop, participants will review essential customer
service skill-sets and learn a new process to
elevate the ‘customer service’ bar
to new heights.
Sales and Customer Service, or anyone performing
a service or support function within an organization.
Call Centre Professionals are encouraged to attend.
To understand how to deliver exceptional customer
service by reviewing customer service fundamentals
combined with employing new techniques.
- To understand the difference between ordinary
customer service and customer service excellence
- Learn why your approach to dealing with your
clients means everything
- How to create rapport naturally to put customers
- To understand the relationship between customer
perceptions and expectations, and how to influence
this relationship to strengthen your client relationships
- Active listening and paraphrasing techniques
to clarify meaning for greater service call efficiencies
- Essentials for telephone etiquette to ensure
consistent call professionalism throughout.
- Tips on how to handle difficult customers and
have them thank you
- Learn a process for greater call efficiency
and call resolution.