|"Managers are people who do things right, while
Leaders are people who do the right thing."
BENNIS, P.h. D.
Teams are often short-lived, and usually form because
of a single purpose or project. Teams are both efficient
and effective and are known to produce superior
results compared with individuals working alone.
Many companies sign up for fun teambuilding outdoor
survival or adventure exercises that encourage bonding
among employees. Though the atmosphere is perfect
as it is away from outside distractions, such activity
is not practical for many, due to time constraints
and busy agendas. Also, the team building spirit
that arises out of such activity inevitably fails
to sustain itself back at the office before long.
How can powerful teamwork be created and sustained?
|This 2-day interactive workshop looks at
the very foundation for creating powerful
teamwork, and methods to sustain such teamwork
within your organization, to ensure peak performance
of individuals on a consistent basis. As a
Manager/Leader, you determine whether teamwork
will succeed or fail based on your coaching
ability to create a team oriented culture.
The emphasis for this program is to provide practical,
hands-on management skills, techniques, and an understanding
insofar as building successful teams within any
organization. It is intended to provide a clear
understanding of teamwork, the benefits, and how
your position as leader/manager is the key to successfully
creating and running a high performance team.
Who Should Attend:
This workshop-lecture is recommended for anyone
managing or leading individuals that would like
to increase their employee's productivity and performance
levels. Sales managers, Project Leaders, Supervisors,
or anyone working on a team, desiring to motivate
their team members to peak performance are encouraged
- An understanding of leadership, trust and essential
behaviours of building trust
- An understanding of teamwork, team member roles
and the concepts of leadership within a team
- How to create ownership and responsibility within
- The benefits of diversity within your team
- To understand weaknesses of teams and to identify
those weaknesses on your team
- What successful teams have in common and how to
re-apply these 'commonalties' to your team
- How to inspire individuals toward a common objective
- How to identify your teams personality and to
create a team oriented culture
- How to enhance work performance and personal fulfilment
on your team
- How to shape discussions and encourage individual
participation through team development
- Learn critical teambuilding and coaching skills
to maintain your team's top performance